Friends of NASBO
While there is no formal membership for individuals working outside of an Executive branch state budget office, we encourage you to participate as:
- Alumni - Former members of NASBO who are not currently employed in the private sector.
- Private Sector - Private sector employees; many are also NASBO meeting sponsors.
- Government - Employees in other state agencies, as well as employees working in localities or the federal government.
- Associations, Educational Institutions, and Non-Profits - Friends of NASBO who represent institutions of higher learning, associations and non-profits.
- Media - Members of the press interested in state finance issues.
NASBO encourages anyone interested in state budget issues to sign up to receive our weekly e-publications, utilize our data and fiscal publications and attend our meetings to network and gain valuable information on state finances.