Dress for the meeting is business casual. Meeting room temperatures can vary so you may want to bring a light sweater or jacket.
Weather & Time Zone
A light jacket is recommended for the evenings. Chicago is located in the Central time zone, 1 hour behind Eastern Standard Time. Average temperatures in August range from a high of 82⁰ to a low of 66⁰ degress.
For additional information visit the Chicago Convention & Tourism Bureau.
- Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue shopping and restaurants)
- The Merchandise Mart (312) 527-7762
- Navy Pier (312) 595-PIER
- Willis Tower Skydeck (312) 875-9696
- John Hancock Center (312) 751-3680
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home (708) 848-1976
- Field Museum of Natural History (312) 922-9410
- Museum of Science and Industry (773) 684-1414
- Art Institute of Chicago (312) 443-3600
- Lincoln Park Zoo (312) 742-2000
- Architecture Boat Tours – Chicago Line Cruises (312) 527-2002 or Shoreline (312) 222-9328
- Baseball - Chicago Cubs or Chicago Whitesox (both teams play at home during our meeting dates)
The Sheraton Chicago hotel is located just off the historic "Magnificent Mile" which offers abundant dining options. Listed below are some nearby restaurants.
Navy Pier Restaurants
Numerous restaurants line this iconic pier which is a short walk from the hotel. From burgers to seafood to Italian, there is something for every diner.
Shaw’s Crab House (seafood)
21 E. Hubbard
Billy Goat Tavern (made famous from SNL)
430 N. Michigan Ave.
Heaven on Seven (Cajun)
600 N. Rush
Gold Coast Dogs (Chicago Hotdog)
159 N. Wabash
Mother Hubbard’s (sports bar)
5 W. Hubbard
Water Tower Place (food court with 14 distinctive kitchens that serve food made from scratch daily)
835 N. Michigan Ave.
Rosebud on Rush (Italian)
720 N. Rush Street
Frontera Grill (Mexican)
445 N. Clark
Gino’s East Pizza
633 N. Wells St.
130 E. Randolph Drive