Dress for the meeting is business casual. Meeting room temperatures can vary so you may want to bring a light sweater or jacket.
Weather & Time Zone
A light jacket is recommended for the evenings. Chicago is located in the Central time zone, 1 hour behind Eastern Standard Time. Average temperatures in August range from a high of 82⁰ to a low of 66⁰ degress.
For additional information visit the Chicago Convention & Tourism Bureau.
- Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue shopping and restaurants)
- The Merchandise Mart (312) 527-7762
- Navy Pier (312) 595-PIER
- Willis Tower Skydeck (312) 875-9696
- John Hancock Center (312) 751-3680
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home (708) 848-1976
- Field Museum of Natural History (312) 922-9410
- Museum of Science and Industry (773) 684-1414
- Art Institute of Chicago (312) 443-3600
- Lincoln Park Zoo (312) 742-2000
- Architecture Boat Tours – Chicago Line Cruises (312) 527-2002 or Shoreline (312) 222-9328
- Baseball - Chicago Cubs or Chicago Whitesox (both teams play at home during our meeting dates)
The Hyatt Regency Chicago is located just off the historic "Magnificent Mile" which offers abundant dining options. Listed below are some of the best that Chicago has to offer.
Navy Pier Restaurants
Numerous restaurants line this iconic pier which is a short walk from the hotel. From burgers to seafood to Italian, there is something for every diner.
Shaw’s Crab House (seafood)
21 E. Hubbard
Billy Goat Tavern (made famous from SNL)
430 N. Michigan Ave.
Heaven on Seven (Cajun)
600 N. Rush
Chicago Place (food court)
700 N. Michigan Ave.
Gold Coast Dogs (Chicago Hotdog)
159 N. Wabash
Mother Hubbard’s (sports bar)
5 W. Hubbard
ESPN Zone (sports bar)
43 E. Ohio
Water Tower Place (food court)
835 N. Michigan Ave.
Bistro 110 (French/American)
110 E. Pearson
Rosebud on Rush (Italian)
55 E. Superior
Frontera Grill (Mexican)
445 N. Clark
Gino’s East Pizza (Chicago Pizza)
633 N. Wells St.